Friday, January 27, 2012

Can you eat a raw food diet and NOT lose weight?

I'm 92lbs and my weight is always stable. Recently I've discovered a raw food diet and I felt unbelievably good after staying on it for 3 days, that I want to incorporate it into my normal diet (pescitarian). I'm just worried that I might lose weight on it, which I can't really afford to do.Can you eat a raw food diet and NOT lose weight?
If you eat the same amount of calories, it should be stable. Taking in lots of raw nuts, which I understand to be raw food's main source of protein, have lots of fat too.

Are you going to keep eating milk and the like? (I dunno it its considered raw... sorry :))Can you eat a raw food diet and NOT lose weight?
hello, if you keep you calories up your body wont lose weight if it doesnt need to on health foods. look at alot of raw foodists...alot of them are not skinny. its all about the calorie intake. it doesnt matter what its coming from:) by the way if you wanna add on some weight when you are looking a bit to thin drink smoothies. i have a great link to raw food smoothies. check it out:)http://www.greensmoothiequeen.com/gogree鈥?/a>Can you eat a raw food diet and NOT lose weight?
Fruits and nuts are an important part of the raw food diet and are both good sources of calories. If you eat the same number of calories as before you would maintain your weight.Can you eat a raw food diet and NOT lose weight?
Yeah, look at all the garbage those people eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment