Friday, January 27, 2012

What are the first steps to becoming a RAW FOOD VEGAN?

I am a锘?vegan and I eat a lot of raw foods but I am committed to making the full switch and being strictly a raw food vegan. I would like to know what tools are needed to be a raw food chef. I know a food processor is essential, but what other utensils or ingredients are a staple point of any raw food chef's kitchen?

Thanks so much!

%26lt;3 VeronicaWhat are the first steps to becoming a RAW FOOD VEGAN?
I think a good powerful blender/juicer is really useful.What are the first steps to becoming a RAW FOOD VEGAN?
food processorWhat are the first steps to becoming a RAW FOOD VEGAN?
Do your homework. So many problems are caused by walking in blind.

lots of people have done it and so lots of advice out thereWhat are the first steps to becoming a RAW FOOD VEGAN?
Food dehydrator. I found this site while researching another raw vegan question. It looks like a good place to explore. http://goneraw.com/
you wont need as much things as you need, go to www.fitonraw.com and suscribe to her daily blog and e-zine articles about it. it will help you A LOT trust me. i did the same :) so go go go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment