Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How and what exactly do you do to start a kitten on a raw food diet?

I'm not saying that it's going to be a pure raw food diet because I'm not sure if I can afford that but I want it to be maybe once every other day or once a day. What do I buy when I go to the grocery store? How do I make it? Is it as expensive as those high quality foods that are grain-free? Sorry for all the questions, but I've looked up a few sites but they seem to be sort of confusing. Thank you.How and what exactly do you do to start a kitten on a raw food diet?
I've also read confusing and conflicting things about cats and raw diets. That alone would make me not want to attempt such a thing. I do remember reading one article (or maybe it was even an answer on this site) about health consequences from a raw diet, and feeding a cat raw foods was not recommended. Try using keywords like 'cat health and raw diet' or something similar and look online for more info.How and what exactly do you do to start a kitten on a raw food diet?
Chicken, un frozen wing just give it over supervise but don't get involved some cats get a hold of raw meat and the tyger in them comes out!

be sure to feed a balanced meal, not all chicken that is. Just mix it up and try not to overfeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment