Friday, January 27, 2012

I need to find a scholarly book about the raw food diet?

I am writing a paper about the health benefits of the raw food diet. One of my sources has to be a scholarly book/monoraph, but so far I can not find one. Any ideas would be highly appreciated!I need to find a scholarly book about the raw food diet?
Surely a large bookstore like Barnes and Nobel would have a number of books.I need to find a scholarly book about the raw food diet?
I think you will find a lot of information here



http://www.living-foods.com/bookstore/



also http://www.living-foods.com/ on the main page

I need to find a scholarly book about the raw food diet?
If you go to Google Scholar and do a search for "raw food diet", there are tons of papers published by peer-reviewed journals.

http://scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=%22ra鈥?/a>



There are quite a few that are even free.I need to find a scholarly book about the raw food diet?
Maybe check out the following for ideas:



1) The China Study by T.Colin Campbell



2) http://www.rawveganradio.com/wordpress/a鈥?/a>



3) Books and lectures by Dr. Douglas N. Graham



4) Books and papers by Dr. Norman W. Walker (one of the original pioneers of the raw foods movement)



I will give you seven health benefits of the Raw Vegan lifestyle that have personally occurred with me:



1) Lost weight



2) Developed radiant healthy glowing clear skin



3) Depression %26amp; anxiety vanished



4) Skin disorder vanished



5) I.B.D Clearing



6) I haven鈥檛 been ill or had a cold since going raw (and the influenza outbreak was extremely bad this last winter)



7) Got loads of energy



Maybe you could talk with a few Raw Vegans via way of one of the forums. I am sure they can come up with other scholarly information or even tell you their personal healing stories from the benefits of Raw Food.



Also note, there are two main types of Raw:



Raw Vegan



Raw Meat Eaters (i.e.) The actress / model Carol Alt.



I am talking about Raw Vegan and the names / links I give above, are also talking about Raw Vegan.



.




No comments:

Post a Comment