Monday, January 30, 2012

How long does it take to lose weight on a raw food diet?

I have been on raw food diet for about 1 month and I've already lost some weight. Is there anyone else out there who has lost weight on raw foods? What other benefits did you experience? How long did it take you to see results?How long does it take to lose weight on a raw food diet?
I went pescetarian, only eating no meat except seafood. I am also lactose intolerant so there was no dairy. And I lost about 20 lbs along with exorcize in about 6m, but I didn't need to lose that much weight though. I am still steadily losing weight though. Since starting I feel both more energetic, and I think that my overall health has improved I think that if you are looking to get healthy that a vegan/vegetarian/raw food/ pescetarian diet is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment