Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is it possible to be healthy on the raw food diet?

Is it possible to be healthy on a raw food diet? I've been considering going vegan for some time now, and everything I've read about the raw food diet has been incredible (as far as the benefits go). I'm already slim, and I don't want to lose too much weight, however. Can I go on raw food diet and still keep my weight in a healthy range?Is it possible to be healthy on the raw food diet?
hello, you can be on a raw food diet and be a very healthy weight..i should know:) i have a link for you to check out if you wanna get started on the raw diet i did..prepare to feel and look amazing!http://www.greensmoothiequeen.com/gogree鈥?/a>Is it possible to be healthy on the raw food diet?
I just started my raw food diet 2 weeks ago and I can already feel a BIG difference! Check out this youtube page, watch a couple videos and you'll be hooked on RAW! I know I am. Good Luck! http://www.youtube.com/user/liferegenera鈥?/a>





By the way, there are lots of fatty fruits and nuts out there if you don't want to lose too much weight.
  • dominoes online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment