Friday, January 27, 2012

Can I start my puppy on a raw food diet?

Is it safe?

Is he old enough he is about 7 months old and weighs 13lbs.





How do I start him on a raw food diet? he eats only dry food



What sorts of raw food can I give him?Can I start my puppy on a raw food diet?
Do research on raw diets.



If you are not certain how to provide a nutritionally sound raw diet on your own, then start off with a frozen raw pre-made diet from a natural pet food store.



You can likely find a raw feeder group here on Yahoo for dog owners.Can I start my puppy on a raw food diet?
raw meatCan I start my puppy on a raw food diet?
if i were you i would consult a professional before doing anything. you wouldn't want him to get sick. better pet food stores have good selections of high quality, natural foods if that's the way you're looking to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment