Sunday, February 26, 2012

Has anyone tried the raw food diet? Any tips?

I'm overweight by about 20lbs and would like to try the raw food diet. I'm vegan, but tend to eat a lot of junk food. I want to try the raw food diet for 3 months.



Do you have any tips and is this a realistic goal? to lose 20lbs in 3 months?



25/f/londonHas anyone tried the raw food diet? Any tips?
try this site it has a lot of info on it

http://99half.com/diet.aspxHas anyone tried the raw food diet? Any tips?
See site below about losing weight with vegetarian foods, vegan foods and raw foods and the advantages of them. It also tells about an 85% raw diet that works just as well. Also the HEALTH FOOD STORE link has fake junk foods that taste almost as good as junk foods but have healthy ingredients. This includes all raw food bars.



http://www.phifoundation.orgHas anyone tried the raw food diet? Any tips?
i can help you lose this weight it worked for me and quite a few of my friends. I will work out your body composistion analysis and work out how much protien you need for your height and weight with my help i will guarantee you your target is realistic! and plus you will shed inches of body fat believe me ive done it an feel fantastic call 07852268085 or email shellyporter@hotmail.co.uk

to ask any questionsHas anyone tried the raw food diet? Any tips?
I have lived on a mostly raw food diet for 20 years and it has served me well. I steam my vegetables, but if you want to be strict about raw foods, slice the vegetables thin and add olive oil and seasonings. I eat lots of raw tofu ,mixed with fruit, to add protein, and lots of non-fat yoghurt as well.

If you want to lose twenty pounds in three months it is a possible, albeit somewhat difficult goal. In order to achieve your goal you have to lose the junk food habit. No sugary drinks, fried foods, chips, mashed potatoes and butter,

chocolate pudding. Zero. If you need a treat, try fresh blueberries and kiwi fruit.

Exercise is a must. Everyone will tell you this and they are right.

To achieve your goal, you need to cut back or burn 755 calories per day from where you are now( 3400cal/lb)(20lb)/ 90 days. Aerobic exercise burns 70-100 calories per mile depending on the person and workout intensity. If you can do enough exercise to burn 355 calories and cut 400 calories from your diet, you will reach your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment