Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I start a vegetarian and raw food support group in New York City?

Put an add in a related newspaper, send flyers around in related type establishments like restaurants also word of mouth. good luckHow do I start a vegetarian and raw food support group in New York City?
I'll Join.

Let me Know, sounds great.How do I start a vegetarian and raw food support group in New York City?
Dude.. It's New York! There's bound to be hundreds around already. Join one or go to a meeting and find out how they started. Then start your own or a faction of one of them. Nice work by the way!How do I start a vegetarian and raw food support group in New York City?
Make friends with a few local RabbitsHow do I start a vegetarian and raw food support group in New York City?
Be one yourself and do mouth publicity!
hey!! im vegetarian!! wooo!! go vegeterians!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment