Thursday, February 23, 2012

Have you ever gotten raw food from a fast food place?

Have you ever got a raw burger or raw chicken when you went some where to eat? what did you do?Have you ever gotten raw food from a fast food place?
No I haven't ever had raw food, undercooked yes.



Twice I have taken back KFC for undercooked chicken.Have you ever gotten raw food from a fast food place?
No. But FYI, most of the time the meat is alreaady pre cooked just frozen. The Chicken at Mcdonalds is always pre cooked. Hell you can buy precooked chicken at the store and cook it your self. Example is the chicken strips. You can eat those frozen if you really wanted to and not get sick.
Yes a few minutes ago. I got a McChicken from McDonald's and I picked up the bun and saw a bunch of white dots on the meat and the lettuce was old. -_-Have you ever gotten raw food from a fast food place?
No I would be grossed out and probably throw it out and not eat there for a while.
I have never gotten raw food from a fast food placeHave you ever gotten raw food from a fast food place?
No never.
No.....
no

No comments:

Post a Comment