Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is it possible for an athlete/active person to eat a Raw food diet?

anybody who is a raw foodist %26amp; very active: what is your meal plan.Is it possible for an athlete/active person to eat a Raw food diet?
I eat lots of fruit (esp bananas), fresh walnuts and almonds, an occasional avocado, all sorts of raw veggies, sea veggies, olive oil. I like to keep it simple.

Some raw foodists sprout grains and eat them once they're just starting to grow.

I have no trouble eating purely raw, even while bike touring all day for weeks on end, or doing lots of hard work on the farm here.Is it possible for an athlete/active person to eat a Raw food diet?
You'd have to plan really well. I tried to go raw for 2 weeks while still running 4-7 miles per day, and I never felt quite right. I think I wasn't getting enough protein, probably because I didn't sit down and plan everything out from the beginning. If you use something like Fit Day (http://www.fitday.com) to plan out every day beforehand to make sure that you're getting enough nutrients, it should be possible.Is it possible for an athlete/active person to eat a Raw food diet?
It's possible. However, it's also possible to get salmonella and die from it.Is it possible for an athlete/active person to eat a Raw food diet?
absolutely! check out veganbodybuilding.com



answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I'm neither of those, but it sounds dangerous and disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment