Sunday, February 26, 2012

Anyone fed your dog Addiction Raw Dehydrated pet food dry? Heard that it can be mixed with kibbles. Feedback?

I've been doing some research. The other brands that sell Raw Dehydrated food are Honest Kitchen and NRG. Addiction's looks the most yummy and their protein content is the highest. I like the fact that they also don't use chicken, beef or lamb since my dog has sensitive skin. Anyone tried this yet?Anyone fed your dog Addiction Raw Dehydrated pet food dry? Heard that it can be mixed with kibbles. Feedback?
Hi,

Addiction's food is the best.My dog loves it.But my advice would be to feed your dog with meat maybe once a week if he is sensitive to it.It contains proteins which will probably be needed for him.Do you feed your dog wet food?That should also be included in his diet:)



Oh yah,and goood LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment