Sunday, February 26, 2012

Will starting a raw food diet help me lose weight?

I spent 5 weeks on a protein diet (weight lifting included) and lost 6 kgs. I am not overweight, not even close, but want to lose 4 more kgs. Don't want to stay on the protein diet, though. Would starting the raw food diet work for me? Would I be able to lose weight fast? Would I be able to go on working out (weight lifting as before)?

Please answer?:) Thank you in advance. :DWill starting a raw food diet help me lose weight?
Of course, but buy only organic or else you will be intaking lots of pesticides. Trust me, my family was in the farm business and you would be surprised to know how they spray the veggies. At least peel the skin off.Will starting a raw food diet help me lose weight?
I've checked out every diet under the sun but nothing worked as good as acai berry. I know they say that pills don't work, however they certainly worked for me, and they've been showcased on CBS News too. There is a free trial on at the moment at http://mefople.zimcraft.com , try it out, what have you got to lose?Will starting a raw food diet help me lose weight?
There is no evidence to support the idea that eating raw foods is superior to cooking it. Cooking does not kill nutrients (except for vitamin C, but there are so many foods that provide vitamin C it's ok) and actually increases lycopene levels in foods that have them.



Raw food diets are like organic diets, they are a fad unsupported by any evidence.Will starting a raw food diet help me lose weight?
raww foood? well i think that wud be a good deaa.
Here's a collection of articles on Raw Food and Weight Loss that might help answer your questions:

http://www.rawpeople.com/weight-loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment