Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm looking to start a raw food diet, and I'm not entirely certain where to begin?

My biggest worry is the deficiency of certain minerals and nutrients, but also that I'm getting all the calories I need. Recipes, whole meal plans, or ways to counter the lack of certain nutrients absent in these diets would help greatly!



Also, could I eat canned tuna or is that a no no?I'm looking to start a raw food diet, and I'm not entirely certain where to begin?
You can definitely get all the nutrients and calories you need from a raw food diet. I would visit http://bit.ly/bR5DSM - Dr Ritamarie is a raw food expert and nutrition coach. She has alot of great resources and information on her website.



Also check with Fred Patenaude and the Boutenkos. Revvell Revatti on Facebook is another great resource. Good luck to you!!I'm looking to start a raw food diet, and I'm not entirely certain where to begin?
Some canned tuna products state that it is low in fat and cholesterol, but remember that it still has preservatives in it which is not good for the body. If you really want a raw food diet, vegetable as well as fruits salads would suffice. Eat them on an every other day diet and you would surely get the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients needed.I'm looking to start a raw food diet, and I'm not entirely certain where to begin?
don't eat at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment