Thursday, February 23, 2012

I have an 8 week old labrador pup and the vet adised me on a raw food diet?

This diet consists of percentages of different foods and i am confused how to base these measurements. should i give him a percentage of his weight or a base number? and if thats the case, what is the base?I have an 8 week old labrador pup and the vet adised me on a raw food diet?
Raw diets are the best my dogs did fantastically on them and I am actually starting them on it once again. Don't listen to the answer about salmonella and all that.



Here is a post about a lot of great sites that explain in detail all about it and they make it simple to understand. I remember when I was starting the percentages and weights overwhelmed me until I read a few of the sites



http://www.dogforums.com/5-dog-food-foru鈥?/a>



There are a few premade Raw diets but they are not cheap lolI have an 8 week old labrador pup and the vet adised me on a raw food diet?
I am not a vet, but i would not feed an 8 week old puppy raw food, due to bacteria, possible salmonella, etc. Get a second opinion, if possible.I have an 8 week old labrador pup and the vet adised me on a raw food diet?
Call your vet for clarification. I'm impressed you found a vet that supports raw feeding (good for both of you).I have an 8 week old labrador pup and the vet adised me on a raw food diet?
If it's confusing, it was really confusing to me too, then just buy ready made raw food diets like: Nature's Variety, Healthy Paws, Pawsitively Raw and others. They are complete meals and easy to serve. Takes all the guesswork out of it too. :)
  • valvoline instant oil change
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment