Monday, February 20, 2012

How much weight did you lose on raw food diet?

how much weight did you lose in the first 2 weeks of raw food diet?How much weight did you lose on raw food diet?
Vegetables have lots of protein, so don't let people's posts scare you. I have been on an all raw diet for over a month. I lost 15 pounds in my first week, but probably 5lbs was water. After a month I have lost 22 lbs. But I think the heavier you are the more weight you lose in the beginning. The first 2-3 days were the hardest, but make sure you eat LOTS of greens that helps with the cravings. Also, raw almonds and other nuts and seeds have protein too. I've never heard of anyone getting sick from a protein deficiency. An average mother's milk has only 3-5% protein and we all grow the fastest when we were babies. After eating cooked meat our bodies react as if there is an infection, body temperature rises and white blood cells go crazy...not to mention how difficult it is for our body to digest meat protein. I strongly recommend an all raw food diet, I have never had more energy and more mental focus. Good Luck!How much weight did you lose on raw food diet?
I hope ur getting ur protein from sumthing. U need atleast 40-50 grams of protein. Without it,,, success hardly comes. Other than that, u may lose about 2 pounds per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment