Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is a better diet to follow the Atkins or the Raw food diet?

I just want to know what would be better for me in the long run and turn my weight to normal. I had gained a lot of weight while taking Zoloft.What is a better diet to follow the Atkins or the Raw food diet?
fad diets never work in the long run...seriously the best way to lose weight is exercise every day and follow the food pyramid, you have to incorporate low-fat healthy foods like fruits, veggies, nuts, whole grains, even some meat if you want, diary, etc. everything in small amounts every day, make it a lifestyle not a diet.What is a better diet to follow the Atkins or the Raw food diet?
Neither. Eat healthy, balanced meals instead, and workout daily.What is a better diet to follow the Atkins or the Raw food diet?
I would chose a diet that you can live with for the rest of your life. Not one for the here and now. I say this because for me I have found that when I diet I'll lose weight temporarily and then regain it back and then some. Check out my blog entitled "Blurts on Dieting: I've Lost 65 Pounds!" for more information at



http://oldmanblurtsout.today.comWhat is a better diet to follow the Atkins or the Raw food diet?
Hi. I've been on a program by Isagenix for 5 weeks now and have already lost 21.4 lbs. Still losing. It works great! Combines their nutritional program and exercise program. Send me an email if you want more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment