Monday, February 20, 2012

Can anyone recommend a good raw food "cookbook"?

I'm trying to make the transition to raw food vegan, but I'd like some more meal suggestions. Does anyone have a cookbook that they like or has worked for them?Can anyone recommend a good raw food "cookbook"?
The Raw Truth by Jeremy A. Safron



Living in the Raw by Rose Lee Calabro



I am Grateful by Tereces Engel Heart with Orchid



Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine by Gabriel Cousens



Also Check this book out:

Green for life by Victoria Boutenko



My mom owns an all organic vegan/vegetarian raw restaurant.

Check out her website at thegreenvibration.comCan anyone recommend a good raw food "cookbook"?
"Raw: The Uncook Book: New Vegetarian Food for Life"

by Juliano Brothman, Erika Lenkert



I own a copy. All the recipes I've tried came out great.Can anyone recommend a good raw food "cookbook"?
Yes A blank tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment