Monday, February 20, 2012

My family is not financially able to support me on my raw food diet & I don't know what to do?

So I want to start losing weight and the way I want to do it is the raw food diet way but that involves just fruit and vegetables but my family cant possibly waste money on fruits and vegetables all the time so every time they go grocery shopping they only a get a little fruit and alot of junk food but when I go to them and ask them to get more healthy foods they say we cant just waste money on just what you want so I dont know what to do ?My family is not financially able to support me on my raw food diet %26amp; I don't know what to do?
First, if you're setting yourself up for a new diet, especially something which you've never tried before, you will not succeed because your body is shocked by it. Something like a raw food diet seems pretty fad like. You can lose weight eating junk but doesn't mean it's the best route to it. Yes, fruits and vegetables are good, but if you can't afford them, then just eat normally and get exercise. If you're financially strapped, losing weight should be the least of your worries. If you really want to, get a job and buy your own food.

No comments:

Post a Comment