Thursday, February 23, 2012

What are the best Raw Food uncook books?

Which recipe books are your faves? RAWvolution looks great to me. But I wanna know what ones were the most practical for you? I want one with easy recipes without too many odd ingredients that I cant find out here in the middle of nowhere lol! Thanx!What are the best Raw Food uncook books?
"Rawsome" by Bridgette Mars was good for beginners. It had a basic food pairing chart, it had sprouting tips, and the time that the most common veggies and fruit are in season. It tells you in the book some of the benefits of the fruit, veggies and spices. I am not raw anymore but I was I loved that book. My first was by Alissa Cohen but her book was filled with a bunch of testimonials which I quickly got tired of reading, I didn't care for her book that much because most of the ingredients were nuts and oil, and the she doesn't mention that some of the recipes are not raw. Victoria Boutenko's book "Green for Life" is my favorite for greens. I still eat some of the recipes and I also go to the website goneraw.com and livingfoods.com.What are the best Raw Food uncook books?
Your welcome!

Report Abuse

What are the best Raw Food uncook books?
I think the books are nice for beginners who are just learning about raw food. Many of them are informative in that aspect, but recipe-wise, I think web searches for raw recipes are much better than any of the books I've read. Then again it really depends what you're looking for. Most of the books I've found are more flashy, gourmet raw food, and not just the everyday raw foodist's food.
  • dmv hours
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment