Thursday, February 23, 2012

How much weight do you think I can lose in a month on the raw food diet ?

I am 25 and weigh 217lbs with this diet and exercise i thought maybe 25-30 lbs what do you think and has anyone else ever tried this diet ? How much dis you lose ?How much weight do you think I can lose in a month on the raw food diet ?
Hi. I`m no expert here, but i think there`s no fixed rule for everyone. Each body is different and each person burns calories at a different rate. It`s good to diet and exercise, but do not over do till you start feeling weak. Sometimes we tend to over do. I think with the raw food diet, you will lose quite fast. Good luck, but make sure you`re getting enough nutrients daily. Drink plenty of water too.How much weight do you think I can lose in a month on the raw food diet ?
I used to weigh lots until i got a personalized diet plan from http://dietplannow.googlepages.com/home

or email dietplannow@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment