Monday, February 20, 2012

Has anyone tried the raw food diet?

And does it help with weight loss/ skin care, etc? It worked great for me last time, I am just curious what anyone else has experienced. Thanks!Has anyone tried the raw food diet?
I am mostly raw, but I don't follow "the" diet, making all the fake foods. I eat alot of raw vegetables and some raw fruit. I try to stay about 80 to 90 percent raw, with just a few lightly steamed or roasted veggies, and some quinoa , bean and rice dishes. I am crazy for raw radishes and baby carrots, and nibble on them throughout the day, sometimes with homemade hummus made from sprouted chick peas. I make lots of homemade sprouts too. My skin is perfect, I need no makeup, my hair is long, thick, curly and shiney, and my natural nails look like I just came from a manicurist-thick, long, and clearly healthy. I love raw foods, and feel much better when they are the bulk of my dietHas anyone tried the raw food diet?
my diet isnt raw, but i stay away from processed foods. eating only fruits and vegetables.... steamed vegetables are easily digested... and they are good for cleansing your system.... also... stewed prunes, and other fruits are very good for you.Has anyone tried the raw food diet?
i did it for 3 month, it was hard, not fun, i'm eating cooked food now, but will go back to raw again asap



i kept losing weight on the raw food diet, it was a challenge to eat enough food, i ended up eating all day, and er it's really tiring preping food all day and eating it.



i drink lots of vegg and fruit juice and eat mostly nuts and seeds, i also drink soy milk, which is not raw, but i didn't care, need the calories and protein



i still recommand it

in my mind raw vegen is the only way to goHas anyone tried the raw food diet?
I have tried it but wind up going back to vegan - love my cooked food.

vegan/raw food lover
  • auto salvage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment