Sunday, February 26, 2012

Will a 2-week raw food diet make me lose weight?

I need to drop some weight in the next to weeks. will a raw food diet work? (eating fruits and vegetables with oatmeal occasionally and daily exercise). thanks!Will a 2-week raw food diet make me lose weight?
in my opinion, i think you should consult a dietitian so that they can give you a better answer.Will a 2-week raw food diet make me lose weight?
Fix times to have meals and stick to it. Try to have food at fixed times of the day. You can stretch these times by half an hour, but anything more than that is going to affect your eating pattern, the result will either be a loss of appetite or that famished feeling which will make you stuff yourself with more than what is required the next time you eat.Will a 2-week raw food diet make me lose weight?
yes sounds good

No comments:

Post a Comment