Thursday, February 23, 2012

Raw food recipes that don't require a dehydrator or food processor?

I plan on purchasing a food dehydrator in the future, but right now I can't afford one and I'd like to be able to make some dishes instead of snacking on boring old stuff. I had a food processor, but I had to send it in to get repaired, and I have no idea how long that will take.Raw food recipes that don't require a dehydrator or food processor?
You really don't need either one of those two items. You can use your oven as a dehydrator (put it on as low as it will go) and your hands and knifes are your processor. Do you have a blender? Smoothies are a great way to go. Make your own granola. It is quite easy and so good. Salads rule!! You have lots of options.Raw food recipes that don't require a dehydrator or food processor?
Enjoy the wholesome goodness of my world famous carrot sticks:



1) Wash dirty carrot

2) Peel the now clean carrot

3) Slice carrot into uniform sticks

4) Enjoy the wholesome goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment